Thursday 27 July 2023

A busy Classic week

 Fiona was away down South for work so I ended up going to the Yetts o Muckart classic meeting on my own. In the morning I had a ride out on the Mk3 Le mans which was nice and no rain, late afternoon I waited until the rain stopped falling before setting off through Dunning Glen to Yetts, its a stunning bit of road if you have time to look at the scenery (I was on the T3 so I did) Dinner at the Inn was very nice and then a couple of hours talking in the car park to like minded souls, what else to do on a dry (ish) Wednesday night , some pictures to prove it did happen.


Dunning Glen
Interesting Tribsa
The chap that was on this is a avid watcher of my you tube nonsense, I never caught his name unfortunately but he was telling me he has 30K miles on this in 2 years and apologising for not doing more as he had an operation this year, Respect sir! He reckons that when you get going it rides like a normal bike but with more grip on the front!
Nice Trident
Archie's trike, well made and if it keeps you on the road as you get older a great idea
Alan appeared on his V100
John Hyman aired his Commando
Kawasaki retro
Fraser appeared on his nice BSA
An older Ural
Modified Guzzi Stornello
Alan appeared on his Constellation
John Buchan's mint R100 with less than 8k miles from new!
Bsa Thunderbolt
Now a Classic
Very tidy Monster
Another BSA arriving
And finally an Ariel

2 comments:

  1. Just as well you had the photos or I would have said it never happened. See you tomorrow, looking forward to the weekend.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To reach United about pet Travel, visit their site, find contact info, call for guidance on pet policies, requirements, and reservations.

    ReplyDelete