Tuesday 3 November 2020

Dark nights, dark days

 As we possibly head into more madness I thought it would be good to post up some older random pictures of when we had a "normal life" hopefully that life will come back soon and we can get back to fully enjoying ourselves. This time of year is always difficult (well it is for me anyway) just keep looking forward to sunny days and meeting with friends and family...take care out there.

Just outside Istanbul

On the Portugese Spanish border 

Spain

One of my favourite pics of MVD

In a campsite

SV at that famous castle

Alex and I in Ypres

ER6 at that bridge as dusk falls

Gas station food in France

My V11 at that castle

Partying somewhere

Mk3 Le Mans posing

Campsite in France

Fiona struggling to contain her amusement after me finding out I'd just had a crab sandwich when I thought it was Coleslaw

Pyrenees in May

Vezio British bike rally after a horrific 600 miles in the rain

en route to Applecross

Fording at Little Glenshee
Our good friend Hessel from Holland visiting before we went to the Manx together 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment