Wednesday 4 June 2014

Another weekend

Last weekend was one of those where we had stuff to do and didn't quite manage a decent run out, still a run out but not the usual mile munching that we usually do. Despite that I though I'd share it with you, Saturday down to Gullane on the Guzzi and Fi on her beloved ER6 Kawa, funny every time she rides it she likes it more, so much so that on Sunday when we had a short run out with me on the B emm she made me ride it home to see how good it is.
All bikes are good and its great to experience most of them. Spent Saturday night drinking at my best friends Stag do, had a great night with Johnny Thomson my mechanic from the old racing days, god knows how many laps around the Isle of Man we recounted on Saturday night!
The TT is on just now and despite the tragedy of two riders being killed its been compulsive viewing, the Bob Macintyre memorial races are on this weekend at East Fortune so hopefully I'll get some good pictures from that to share! (Bob Mac was a Legend from Glasgow, TT hero, GP hero, first guy to lap the Isle of Man at 100mph average and general good guy, sadly died in a race crash in 1962 at Oulton park)
Hopefully see some of you there
Gullane Beach, a fine run on the Guzzi

Avoiding the "crowds" I get fed up if there's more than a dozen people


Apprentice Crab..........

 

No comments:

Post a Comment