Tuesday 3 July 2012

For Sale Guzzi Breva 1100

Due to a change of direction for a while (all will be revealed) my Breva is up for Sale, details and pics below!
For Sale Moto Guzzi Breva V1100, first Reg 25/02/2006 (55), A reluctant sale of this excellent bike, (not getting used and unlikely to be used for the foreseeable due to other bikes and commitments) Serviced regularly by myself since I bought it, previous dealer service history, recent full service including Plugs (inner & Outer) Filters, tappets and oils (less than 200 miles ago).


Speedo changed when I bought it at 9738 miles now showing 17517 so mileage is currently 27255, nice all round condition, good tyres, Laminar lip extension to Guzzi windscreen, Guzzi Panniers, Centre stand kit fitted.

MOT’d until October 28th 2012, currently on SORN, £3200, I’ll give someone on here the chance to buy it before I resort to Fleabay.

Contact me via comments or on my E mail mvd944lATyahoo.co.uk (the AT should be replaced with a @)




No comments:

Post a Comment