Wednesday 18 July 2012

More work done

Today we (Alex & I) were through at Scottoiler HQ near Glasgow to get the BMW's fitted with automatic oilers, I've just changed the chain on mine at 7500 miles which quite frankly is s*ite!, the guys (Mark & Matt) at Scottoiler tell me that chain and sprocket life should be considerably enhanced using this simple and well known device.
I hope to report in future that this has extended chain life and given me an easier life! With our trip to the Ukraine coming up next month I'll be able to give it a good test.
If you want to know more check out their website at ;http://www.scottoiler.com/

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good product.Seems like it would be worth it for the increased life on chains and sprockets.I'm remembering the early 750 Hondas and some other bikes had "oilers", but they were dribbling plain engine oil on the chain, and most people disabled them. You'll be giving yours a real testing coming up.

    ReplyDelete