Monday 18 July 2011

Therapy

So Monday brings the usual stress and by night I feel the need for strong drink but realise that then Tuesday will start worse. I dug out the fastback and took it for a blast instead, almost as soon as i started it up I felt better. No protective clothing just a helmet and my 30 year old jacket, the way it used to be before we became besotted with safety. Only around 40 miles but 40 great miles and a ear to ear grin when I got home. Who needs artificial stimulants?

2 comments:

  1. Nice therapy machine. One of the first Commandos I saw was a red and black one like yours. All these years later I've found out that he still owns it. I'm hoping he'll sell it some day. It's been "Custom painted" and has higher rise bars on it, but that can all be changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it Larry, basic, loud and plenty grunt, brings a smile to my face every time I take it out

    ReplyDelete