Saturday 29 January 2011

Bloody cyclists

Once again my Saturday morning peace in the cafe has been interrupted by a group of very rude and very smelly cyclists. They come in stinking of body odour, they must of heard of deodorant even these crinkly old idiots. So not only do they get in my way on the road and annoy paying road users they also assault my sense of smell in cafe's. I'm sitting next to their bikes and very tempted to pee in their bottles. The good bit is i'm out on my bike so as soon as I pull my helmet on i'll be calm.

2 comments:

  1. Dont start me on bloody cyclists, on the roads, on the canal footpaths, in my face, they're bloody every where... yes they pissed me off today as well!!!

    kawa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working with an office full of obsessed cyclists, they don't realise how much they are hated by paying members of the roadgoing public! Grrr

    ReplyDelete