Friday 7 January 2011

Back to work

Well that seemed to be a long break, back in the garage yesterday working on the guzzi. As always one step forward and two back, its always funny how those easy little jobs take up so much time. Things that you think will take five minutes grow into major timelines. Probably just me being too picky on details. Thought i'd take a photo of the fastback to share with you since you've not seen it for a while and because its pretty.
At the classic club last night, good to see everyone and good to see Ian doing his bit to keep the other residents of West Calder attending alcoholic as always. Spooky moment was George Martin giving me a picture taken at the classic club run at Glencarse about 12 years ago to see if I recognised anyone. I did but the scary thing was the two commando's side by side in the picture. Alex now owns one and I own the other. So I think if I continue with my quest to buy as many commando's as possible then every picture I see i'll know all the nortons in it. Good plan or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment