Saturday 22 January 2011

A commando day

Once again great to get out on a bike, even better on a Norton. Very frosty this morning so we had to wait until the roads thawed a bit. Its nice to get out in the fresh air though, as I approached Queensferry I could feel the temperature drop as we eased into the freezing fog. As we came out of the tea shop a couple of women were taking pictures of my bike, I spoke to them, one of them (an Australian ) said she couldn't believe it when she saw a 750 Commando as it was the first bike she'd ever been on back in Australia. She said her brother had a Harley back in Australia, I then replied oh a harley faggot, explaining I didn't consider this worth mentioning. Quite funny anyway, buy a Norton and never feel alone, always random people wanting to speak to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment