Sunday 6 February 2011

Capper Rally

Thank god for Winter rallies, its a way of keeping your sanity in the Winter months, this years Capper Rally was as always excellent, a good turn out and impressive tales from some of the guy's who rode up on Friday in howling gales and torrential rain. Evidence of their wetness was all over the hotel with all radiators being utilised for drying out sodden gloves, boots jackets and trousers. Now camping in a hotel garden or muddy field might not be everyones idea of fun but its ours and we enjoy it! The picture above is because I told Ian I'd be wearing a pink carnation so that he'd recognise me! General rally scenes below.


Diesel MZ! Wouldn't like to be stuck behind this home brewed special!
Ian and the ladies, actually Ian trying to be one of the ladies
Hmm children will be children
Well used winter transport
All the way from the South of England, a very well used Honda!
Bob excited and confused at the choice on the menu
Drink starting to kick in now!
Bert trying not to look silly!
Not sure but drink causes strange behaviour
Oh dear, there's always one good blackmail shot in there
Berts idea of art ! The bottom one says Indians love sponges, that'll be how your Indian won best bike then Bert.
I unfortunatly peaked too early and sloped off to my tent whilst I could still walk unaided at midnight, the party went on till 4am I believe, I'm blaming Ian and Bob for my poor showing, Don't brink whisky to rallies again lads unless your going to help me with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment