Sunday 4 August 2024

S&T Vintage run

 Saturday was a good day, a hint of rain which manifested itself onto a few drops on the Visor. I got to Cultybraggan before most of the bikes came back so managed to get a few photos. Everybody seemed to have a good time and the sun helped I think. For me it was good to catch up with everybody and by the time I had left I still  missed out some people so I will catch up the next time, it was also good to see so many Velo's all of which seemed to start! I really must make an effort to get mines reliable before the winter.

Great day out and good to see everyone , until the next time..... BTW if you see yourself on here I have the full fat photos and I will be glad to email them to you , get in touch (But be warned they are big at almost 30MB each) 



Alisters Harley
Paula's Enfield
6T I believe
A woman riding a Velo, I must try harder
Happy Vincent Pillion
John Lamb
Sandy Bloy
Hamish seemed happy
A Very interesting creation
A very interesting Jake 
And Ally
Mair Velos
Nonsense being talked everywhere

2 comments:

  1. Great pics Gino, almost as good as being there. Auld Reekey (ye ken)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, pity I couldn't get smell o vision to get the bike smells 🙃

      Delete