Thursday 29 August 2024

Classic club meeting

Firstly I have to admit I wasn't on the bike, even though we both wanted to go and get some banter, none of us could face getting wet or more importantly getting our gear wet as we are heading off soon for a wee adventure. Nonetheless several guys and girls braved the very heavy rain to turn up at Muckart for a club night. It was burger night at the Inn and I was looking forward to a tasty burger for my dinner, what I got was something else, not even a hint of salad, I thought Scottish cuisine had got beyond a burger on a roll with a handful of chips, obviously not or maybe they have heard about the politicians taxing tomatoes and lettuce soon and have decided to save us from ourselves. Anyway it was a good night with plenty of banter and well worth going, not sorry I didn't take the bikes, we have plenty more opportunities to try out our waterproofs soon enough.

 

Mike's nice Le Mans (and wet helmet)
Modern classic?
Another view
More bikes rolled in
Arche put us to shame, rolling in on his Indian trike (and he is over 90!)
Wee triumph
Mair bikes
T140
Arial owners turned up very wet
Hard to look happy in the rain
Heading home with some wetness guaranteed
Nice 851

1 comment:

  1. Good photos of wet bikes, looks like my big pal Ewan was there on the 600 Yamaha.

    ReplyDelete