Monday 26 August 2024

Not a brilliant Summer

Funny enough I was looking at my blog from this time last year and guess what? Yes the weather was crap then as well, I suppose we will have to hold out for an Indian Summer! 

Although we ride all year round the constant threat of crap weather in the Summer makes me feel less inclined to get out and get the bikes dirty. The tourist traffic is showing no sign of slowing down yet although we were up in Aberfeldy on this latest bank holiday Monday (Checking out our Norton layby) and on the road home all the layby's were empty at the bridge at the Sma glen so maybe that's a sign? Not much happening though , some work on the Mk3 Lemans to put another seat and mudguard on it which took a lot longer than I thought but I'm pleased with the result. Apart from that and getting depressed with all the terrible news coming out it has been quiet ( I need to stop looking at the papers and the BBC!)  

Anyhoo we have a fair bit on this next couple of weeks, plenty motorcycling on the modern Guzzis and the not so modern Nortons so stay tuned, some photos to prove I have been on a bike recently.......

Oh and a photo of my Spada which is hiding in my uncles garage , I need to something about it soon, sell it or do a resto, not sure yet, answers on a postcard to my address.......  



Mk3 Spada
Tea at Muchart
Norton at the Green
Alans nice Mk3
Peters nice Kawa, 6 cylinders, just like 3 Nortons!
Hector and Peters bike
My MK3 Lemans, finished (For now)
Bank Holiday Nortons
And again
The council seems to rewilding everything (in other words not keeping stuff cut and tidy!)

2 comments:

  1. Donate Spada to a worthwhile cause Arbroath based 😉

    ReplyDelete