So we are still in Anchorage, the parts failed to arrive yesterday (Wednesday) hopefully today! The original intention was to spend 3 days here and get out before the weather turned, we have now been here almost two weeks and every day gets colder and wetter! The plan is as soon as we get my bike back to retrace our steps to Tok then Whitehorse and then South towards Jasper Banff and Calgary, Thats a distance of just over 2000 miles and we hope to do it in a week, the weather appears to be turning against us with heavy rain forecast all over with much lower temperatures so we'll take it as it comes. What should have been a pleasant meander will now be just about getting the miles in which is a great shame because there is so much to see en route. Of course first we have to see if BMW can get me my bike back, as I've said before life on te road should be just that, not hanging around in large towns waiting on bike parts and repairs!!
We remain positive despite the setbacks, now gimme my bike back!
And for your viewing pleasure the latest video, enjoy and as always comments welcome!