Tuesday 22 October 2024

Wimping out

Its funny how life changes all the time, I was a Yes voter when Scotland tried to get independence and was very disappointed when we didn't, roll forward a decade and I'm glad enough sensible people saw that it could be a disaster and voted No. If you look at the cretins and weirdos running Scotland now I'm very grateful to the No voters, who'd have thought a once proud nation would degenerate into the mess we are in now. Don't get me started on National politics, they are almost as bad, as I've said before out of 650 MPs there are perhaps a handful that aren't on the take and try to do good for the people. The Idiots who are taking us down the green road, war with whoever road, locking people up for saying stuff on the Internet, they are all guilty of treason to the common people. 

Once again I digress, I was going up to Lochinver at the weekend but the weather forecast was horrendous and to be honest despite the thought of a good run up on Saturday I couldn't be arsed with the stress of fighting my way home for 5 hours on Sunday so I wimped out (Sorry Ali and Ian).

We went up to Glenshee instead and had a cup of tea and Roll with Wilson and then came back through Moulin Moor, the Autumnal colours were fantastic and we had a great day out and I felt I'd made the right decision. I am a believer and indeed an exponent of just getting out there and doing it normally but sometimes you just think, no, not today! 

In other news I have managed to get the Z1000 running on all four cylinders and hopefully soon that will be it ready for next year, it has been a long and expensive restoration!

Keep on keeping on but occasionally, just occasionally have a day off.......


Stopped to visit, naebody in
Nice colours and I thought I saw the curtains twitching, a cup of tea would have been fine !!
Glenshee, fine place to stop
Towards Pitlochry, nice colours
Moulin Moor
Deserted Hoose
Deserted Bikes
Sun over Pitlochry, it was heaving with tourists so we didn't stop

No comments:

Post a Comment