Tuesday 8 October 2024

A wet weekend but great motorcycling and scenery

 This time of year comes round even quicker than before, I am glad it does come round because most of the tourists have buggered of so there are less camper vans which makes life better, but it brings coldness, I think I would rather put up with cold and quiet road to be honest. Basically we had trip around Perthshire and to Alloa for a Guzzi meeting we also had a run out in the van after the rain went off, I know it makes no sense but that is us, the No Sense Rondellis. I had a wee upside down whilst I was on foot trying to take some photos, of course had I been on the bike the bike gear would have saved me but it was when I was in the van, I think I will start wearing Bike gear all the time, only a knackered elbow trying to save my camera, hopefully it will get better soon, the camera was fine!!!!! Oh and yes I was sober! Oh and the good photos were taken by Fiona!


On the very slippy Glenlyon road
Loch Earn
Dampish
Lady looking at nature
Kenmore/Loch Tay
Ace photographer
Dunning glen
Our new friend Matteo from Sardinia on his Stelvio
Guzzi
Alans mk2 cali
Breva
Poor turnout but I suppose the time of year didn't help
Flicking back to Loch Tay (I couldn't be arsed putting the photos in order)
Nice
Buchanty Spout scene of my fall
I should have paid attention

3 comments:

  1. Well done Fiona on taking the good photos 😉 El Smokeyio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the amazing post. I really love to read your blog.
    Makalu Base Camp Trek - 21 Days

    ReplyDelete