Sunday 10 May 2020

May 10th Coronavirus diaries

Dear Diary, thoroughly hacked off with this nonsense now, its almost half way through May and hardly a tyre worn, by this time of year we would already have racked up a few thousand miles, instead my "shopping" trips have not racked up treble figures. Anyway we had the "virtual" Scottish Guzzi rally on Zoom this weekend, I fair enjoyed it, great to see some of my motorcycling friends and good banter, abuse shared on screen and I have to say both mornings after I woke up feeling I had been at the Guzzi rally. In these strange times you have to get your kicks somehow cause we sure ain't getting them on route 66!
To keep it positive here are some pics of the Norton meeting at Applecross in 2012, good to see Alex on his Norton, get it fixed Alex!!!!

Cup of tea stop
Heading up the hill
Fiona on the hairpin
Alex muscling the Norton round
The campsite, remember camping?
Nortons assembled by the front
Group photo
Braw scenery
Nonsense being talked
David T pointing out to Davy P where he dropped a farthing in 1834
A convivial evening

No comments:

Post a Comment