Monday 27 July 2020

Impromptu meeting

A hastily arranged meeting to take advantage of the weather at our layby near Aberfeldy. David T had pissing rain all the way over from the West until Killin, I had showers and then a bit of rain on first arrival which got rid of the biblical amounts of flies hanging around then the sun came out and it was glorious. For some reason only two of us took Nortons, the rest deciding to exercise their Italian or alternative British steeds, no matter, good company is what its about and as always there was great banter, I left early to go home and exercise another bike (they all need regular exercise you know) A braw day oot!

A brace of Nortons
Martin doing rolling repairs on his Bonnie
And taking the banter well
Phil devouring a banana 
Phil decided to use this
Nice late Morini
Brother John in intense discussion about when he is getting his hair cut
Proper roadside bodge, top marks
Ian also left his Norton at home and brought his very nice Guzzi
Brace of Guzzi's
Iconic look

4 comments:

  1. Aye Gino, looks as tho' a grand time was had by all. Thanks for posting. Myreside

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost cut my hair
    'Twas just the other day
    It was gettin' kinda long
    I could-a said, it was in my way
    But I didn't and I wonder why
    I want to let my freak flag fly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Bro, watched to you tube video, wonder what drugs they were on :-)

      Delete