Wednesday 25 March 2020

Sunnier days

Just looking back at some photos, I picked a handful at random to lighten the mood, well they made me happy, I have literally thousands more but I think the ones that make me smile is when I'm with old friends and old bikes, of course in order to get sunny pictures none of these are in Scotland, more to follow. Just remember, sunny days are coming.......

In France (or maybe Wallonia) taking lunch, bikes on the pavement and not a care.
A brilliant day for a run to Macarthys bar in the South of Ireland with Martin and the gang
And on the way back via the Healey pass
The BBA in Belgium, Eddie laughing
Fast forward 11 years and the Begonia, Eddie still laughing at the same joke!
Peter and Geert a few years ago, Peter is recovering from the dreaded virus! (the following day we were recovering from a horrific hangover !)

No comments:

Post a Comment