Sunday 3 April 2016

Huntygowks

Today the bi annual meeting of the mighty Tay Valley Norton club at Tullybannocher just outside Comrie. A pretty uninspiring start to the day with rain and cold the order of the day. Got caught on the hop by the arrival of Gill but soon got on our way. Fiona took the controls on the way up (I took the outfit because my Guzzi T3 misbehaved... long story) and because it was a mucky day. Fiona rode as if she was riding in the TT for the bit between Braco and Comrie, quick but I felt safe enough.
A reasonable turnout despite the weather, always good to see everybody and talk bikes and nonsense plus I can be politically incorrect without anyone getting on at me. I took the controls for thr homeward leg, all without incident until we were about 100 yards from home when I misjudged the left before the train station and caused a lady in a Fiesta coming the other way to take some evasive action, thankfully no harm done and glad she was paying attention, just shows if you relax for a minute in the chair it takes over control, lesson learned!

Sandy's ES2 looking good
Gill waiting for us at the gas station
Sandy's ES2
John Hymans Commando looking cleaner than ever
Brother John's Yam and Lesleys Triumph
Good to see a Royal Enfield out
World championship checkers
Concentration
Fiona snapped the Kelpies from the chair

No comments:

Post a Comment