Tuesday 1 March 2011

Thistle Rally

Another Thistle Rally over, the weather was very kind to us with just a spot of rain on the way down and then sunshine for the afternoon. It was cold at night though so I obviously never had enough alcohol in me to blot it out. As always great to meet up with friends and practice the art of standing about in a muddy field talking about everything and putting the world to rights.
Last week on my Blog I mentioned the suits at Belfast airport, all identical and esily identifiable well there is also motorcycling equivalents of all shapes and sizes, some trying to be so "different" they not only look the same but also act the same, pity really, motorcycling used to be full of interesting individuals but now I'm afraid sometimes I feel its a fashion for some people.
And if Bob is reading this its not a moan from a grumpy old man just an observation!!
Stuck for time at the moment (did I mention I'm back working again!!) so will post photos kindly supplied by Ali later in the week.
By the way did I mention work was greatly overated? Not only that but it spoils your day really, not enough time to do bike stuff!
Ride safe

No comments:

Post a Comment